Adobe PDF Fixer
The best PDF file Fixer
PDF Fix Toolbox program, developed to resolve download issues, archive corruptions and other problems, damaging the structure of Adobe Acrobat documents in use.
How to Fix Damaged PDF files?
Download PDF document fixer as soon as you encounter the corruption of Adobe Acrobat documents and quickly rebuild the structure of PDF documents without revealing their privacy.
The online corrupt PDF fixer solution runs on virtually any PC hardware and offers the following features:
- online PDF fixer opens any version of Adobe Acrobat file for analysis without investigating the reason of data corruption;
- Adobe PDF fixer application works anywhere, including older computers without the loss of performance so it requires minimal system resources;
- PDF fixer online services do not imply the modification of original documents so there is no risk of damaging Adobe Acrobat files in use;
- automatically recreates the internal structure of PDF files by converting damaged information into clean documents of Adobe Acrobat format to be opened in this application;
- automatically checks the version of input PDF file and applies necessary data restoration algorithms to ensure the highest performance;
- offers the detailed description of all PDF file restoration steps on the website of Fixtoolbox.com so the restoration of Adobe Acrobat documents is divided into several easy steps;
- does not imply any restrictions to the size of input documents and other factors, including version, reason of damage and hardware in use;
Note: The program is not licensed under GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). PDF Fix Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. PDF Fix Toolbox is distributed on the try-before-you-buy basis with a free DEMO version.
Note: PDF Fix Toolbox does not recover encrypted or password-protected *.pdf files.
System requirements: Windows 98 or higher
Selection of a damaged file to be recovered.
Selection of the name of the output *.pdf file.
Selection of the version of the output *.pdf file.
Revision of the recovery log.